Weekend Retreat in Kohler Wisconsin March 2nd-4th 2018
Join me for this 2nd annual retreat. A weekend of yoga, pampering, and relaxation.
Accommodations at The American Club, classes at Yoga on the Lake, spa services in the Kohler Waters Spa. All of this located just 2 hours from Chicago. Time for you to relax, reset, and recharge!
When: Friday, March 2nd - Sunday, March 4th 2018
Where: Destination Kohler
Cost: $950 Single Occupancy (King Bed) $800 Double Occupancy (2 Queen Beds) $250 deposit due by November 1st to hold your spot. Payments can be made here https://www.paypal.me/stretchandbreathe
- 2 nights in the award winning Carriage House guest rooms of The American Club - The Midwest's only AAA Five Diamond Resort Hotel http://www.americanclubresort.com/lodging/the-american-club
- A variety of 4 yoga classes with Janet at Yoga on the Lake - Friday evening Yin Class Saturday Slow Flow yoga in the afternoon, Sunday morning Vinyasa Flow & afternoon Restorative (private sessions to work 1 on 1 by request)
- A 50 minute custom massage at the Kohler Water Spa on Saturday. All weekend access to relaxation pools, whirlpools, sauna and steam rooms. http://www.americanclubresort.com/spa/kohler-waters-spa
- Saturday & Sunday Brunch at the Wisconsin Room along with afternoon and evening refreshments
- Time to disconnect from your phone and reconnect with yourself. We will discuss mindfulness, breathing techniques and relaxation practices in addition to physical postures. Vinyasa classes will offer a more challenging sequencing with a focus on alignment and strength.
- Complimentary transportation throughout the resort
Yoga Only: $25 per class drop in
Questions? Please email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Yoga Fundamentals Workshop
Fall and Winter Dates Coming Soon!!!
Sign up here: https://dabble.co/chicago/yoga-fundamentals/classes/yoga-fundamentals-with-janet-keogh
Are you new to yoga or feel intimidated in the studio setting?
I would like to change that. In this workshop we will cover breathing techniques, the basics of meditation, and breakdown 10 yoga poses that are the foundation of many classes including: Tadasana, Chatturanga, Chair, Forward Fold, Up Dog, Down Dog, Warrior 1 & 2, and Trikonasana (Triangle) and Extended Side Angle. These postures are often done incorrectly since students have not had the chance for 1 on 1 instruction in a class.
My goal is to make you comfortable and safe in these poses focusing on proper alignment and how the pose feels in your body instead of how it looks. Many of these postures make up the 'transitional flow' used in many classes, and this workshop will break them all down 1 by 1 with time to practice as well.
Yoga Retreat in Granada Spain
Surrounding yourself with like-minded individuals & immersing yourself in an environment free of your daily stresses is a a great way to treat yourself, but also get on the fast track to your personal goals. Retreats are tailored to all levels of yoga ability. Everyone is welcome.
Looking for a relaxing adventure?
Join Janet & Lucia Yoga to enjoy all Spain has to offer with this 5 day yoga retreat
When: Sunday, August 26th 2018 through Friday, August 31st 2018
Where: Granada Spain (20 min from Granada airport, 2 1/2 hours from Sevilla Airport)
Cost: 895 Euros (roughly $1,000 based on exchange rate - Early Bird Pricing is 745 Euros when you book by March, 795 Euros when you book by June)
Yoga Retreat in Granada Spain - August 2018
- Full room and board- 5 nights stay - gorgeous en suite rooms, pool on site (single occupancy is an additional 145 Euros)
- 3 healthy & freshly prepared meals per day made with delicious fresh ingredients
- 4 yoga classes daily (2 Vinyasa/Energizing 2 Yin/Gentle) which are catered to the group.
- Yoga workshops led by several yoga instructors from around the globe, topics TBD based on feedback
- 1 day trip to the beach in beautiful Salobrena
- 1/2 day excursion to Granada city (dinner and sightseeing)
- Pick up from Granada bus station Sunday at 2:30 PM.
Please email with questions email@example.com Use the drop down menu on this link to sign up with my code (August 27th 2018 by Janet Keogh)